Aha Pure Foods is a Gainesville based vegan soup company with the goal to inspire and educate people about the healing powers of whole, plant-based foods. We currently have a remote internship position open for the Summer, and are looking for someone who has strong written skills and would be interested in writing blog posts and newsletters. More details about the internship position and the company are included, here, in the application.
Tag Archives: Internship
The goal of this program is to educate and inspire a new generation of theatre management professionals. The curriculum features content-driven courses that emphasize the skill sets necessary for a career in North American Theatre.
The program promotes study of commercial and not-for-profit theatre with an emphasis on the collaboration between the two business models. The experiential curriculum features a unique blend of classroom study, field excursions, a professional internship, and a New York Theatre Management Intensive. Majors are supervised by a faculty consisting of leading New York City-based theatre professionals and engage in multiple master classes taught by innovators from the Broadway, commercial, and not-for-profit professional theatre communities.
For more information please use the following link: UF Theatre Management Bulletin
Fall 2020 scholarship applications are due soon! Awards range from $500 – $2,000 !
The Heavener School of Business in the Warrington College of Business offers two types of undergraduate scholarships:
- General academic scholarships for all undergraduate business majors (includes UF online program)
- Study abroad scholarships for those participating in our study abroad programs (all majors including accounting students are eligible)
We strongly encourage students to apply. The application deadline is May 1st.
For additional eligibility information and application instructions please visit: https://warrington.ufl.edu/undergraduate-current-students/scholarships/
Contact the scholarship coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work in an art museum? Harn internships are offered with the goal of providing professional experience, growth opportunities and guidance from museum professionals. Interns have gone on to careers ranging from marketing to retail management at institutions such as the Guggenheim, Christie’s Auction House, and LACMA.
Summer internships are available in Marketing & PR, Development and more! The deadline for applications is March 15, 2020. Interested candidates can find instructions, applications and project descriptions at www.harn.ufl.edu/intern. Questions? Contact Paige Willis, Early Learning, Intern & Family Programs Coordinator, at 352.294.7062 or email@example.com.
Honeywell is hosting an information session/intern Q&A panel on Thursday, January 16th at 6:15pm. They are looking for finance and accounting students.
Please use this link and go into HIREWarrington to sign up and learn more before all the seats are gone: warrington-ufl.12twenty.com/events/30006101052577 .
MARKETING INTERN POST
Hartfield Insurance Group, Inc. is an independent insurance agency that concentrates on life and health insurance, focusing on client risk awareness and management. We are seeking undergraduate marketing majors to work with the owner of the company, Larry Hartfield. Applicants must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe, and have excellent communication skills. We are looking primarily for someone with a fun personality who enjoys answering people’s questions, sharing useful information over various media, and be able to work independently with meeting deadlines. Responsibilities and duties for this position include:
- Promoting the Hartfield Insurance Group’s business through community outreach, social media, and newsletters
- Educating the public by posting relevant articles about news in the insurance industry
- Helping to plan educational seminars and events
- Promoting and coordinating a martial arts-based fundraiser that benefits a local charity – Stop Children’s Cancer
- Researching, developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies
The internship will consist of two to three 4-hour shifts per week (9:30am-1:30pm or 1:00pm-5pm). This is an unpaid internship that will help you gain professional experience, expose you to an active office setting, lets you stay in Gainesville, introduce you to insurance and financial products, and allows you to exercise marketing campaigns and ideas. Candidates should send résumés and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Potential candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Hartfield Insurance Group, Inc. is an independent insurance agency that concentrates on life and health insurance, focusing on client risk awareness and management. We are seeking hardworking individuals to assist and work with the owner of the company, Larry Hartfield. Applicants must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, be detailed oriented, and have excellent communication skills. These individuals should like to produce new creative solutions and take pride in a job well done by maintaining accurate client records. Responsibilities and duties for this position include:
- Maintaining client relationships by sending out letters/notices
- Analyzing alternative options available to clients
- Auditing client files, maintaining and updating database information
- Creating Excel spreadsheets to summarize client data
- Updating client information and making sure information systems are efficiently linked
- Answering phones, sending client correspondence, contacting insurance providers, making copies, sending faxes, etc.
General interns may also gain some legal and financial planning experience assisting lawyer Howard M. Rosenblatt, with estate/financial planning.
The internship will consist of two to three 4-hour shifts per week (9:30am-1:30pm or 1:00pm-5pm). This is an unpaid internship that will help you gain professional experience, expose you to an active office setting, and introduce you to insurance and financial products. Candidates should send résumés and/or questions to email@example.com. Potential candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
The SEO Career Team is looking for talented juniors for positions with IBM FINANCE – Summer Internship (3 months) and Co-op (6 months). Please see steps to apply and a brief description below:
Here’s how to apply to the IBM positions:
- APPLY – https://career.seo-usa.org/program/how-to-apply/
- VERIFY YOUR EMAIL
- EMAIL YOUR RESUME – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2019) for 26 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). IBM Finance operates as a values-driven team and trusted business advisor to business operations. IBM Finance plays an integral role in driving key business decisions, supporting operations, and influencing business results.
- Be proficient with analytical and presentation tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent thinker who’s organized, has great attention to detail, and can multi-task
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data, spot trends, and generate meaningful insights
- Ability to build relationships, make decisions quickly & influence change
- Ability to synthesize data into an easy to understand story & articulate key messages across multiple audiences
- Location – Westchester County, NY
We are still seeking talented freshmen, sophomores and juniors for other exciting internships. You must apply to SEO Career in order to be considered for those opportunities – https://career.seo-usa.org/program/how-to-apply/
SEO Career partners with more than 80 leading companies across the country to help talented students like you land coveted internships! By joining SEO Career, you’ll get free access to top job opportunities, free online training, and interview prep.
About the Internship Program
Take the opportunity to start your career early in the commercial real estate field! Spend time learning what it’s like to work in the fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment at HFF, now part of JLL.
Interns are an important part of what makes this a great place to work. Within our program, interns are an integral part of our team working alongside real estate analysts, transaction professionals and other associates. You will gain valuable insight into the commercial real estate industry while being exposed to multiple lines of business over the course of your internship.
- Assisting with rent rolls, demographics, tenant profiles, etc.
- Preparing and writing market research.
- Obtaining and analyzing market information and statistics.
- Researching demographics and traffic counts.
- Assist in the due diligence process.
- Value listings and proposed listings in Argus and Excel.
- Review and summarize leases (lease abstracting).
- Assist in the design and preparation of teasers and books.
- Create appropriate charts and other graphic materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients professionally in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Real Estate majors preferred.
Read more details about this program: https://bit.ly/35ApNpq