The Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing (SCM) is seeking a web and digital marketing intern for the 2020-2021 academic year. SCM is looking for a candidate who has experience in managing web content and is familiar with the overall digital marketing ecosystem. The ideal candidate works well in a team setting, is able to work on multiple projects at once, is highly analytical and solutions-oriented. This position is only available for current University of Florida students.
Title: Web & Digital Marketing Intern
- 80% Website Content Management
- Create new pages within existing website themes as needed/requested
- Assist clerical duties pertaining to website projects
- Update content on SCM websites
- Routinely monitor site health and implements basic fixes (e.g. link and content updates)
- Conduct SEO audits and do keyword/content research
- 20% Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Familiarity with WYSIWYG content editors
- Current University of Florida student
Compensation: Unpaid. Internship can be used for class credit.
Schedule: 10 hours/week during fall and spring semesters.
To apply: Please email your current resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com by August 10, 2021.