JPMorgan Chase is coming to Warrington in March! Mark your calendars and plan to attend. Details below:
JPMorgan Chase has a summer program targeting the LGBTQ community. JPMorgan is targeting sophomores and juniors for this program.
See attached flyer for details.
The BCLS Ambassadors, as part of Student Activities and Involvement, will be hosting a Post-graduate Service Panel on March 28th in the Ocora Room of Pugh Hall from 6-8pm. The event will be about an hour of questions and answers with panel members from the Peace Corp, Ameri Corp, City Year, Teach for America, and Fulbright. The last hour or so will be a mix and mingle so that students will be able to talk with the panel members directly about their related experiences. The event will be catered by Chick-fil-a.
Personal Banking Intern- Gainesville
The Wells Fargo student banker serves as a liaison between the University of Florida and Wells Fargo. You have to establish a connection with incoming Preview Students to help jumpstart their financial journey as they Progress through the University of Florida and post graduation.
We’re looking for candidates that possess:
- Proven leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Team player
- Ability to make an impact
- Must be available to work 20-40 hours a week over Summer 2018
- Open to all University of Florida majors
- Open to students of all years
If interested, please email your resume to Joy Pitts as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joy Rosean Pitts
Regional Bank Branch Manager
Reitz Union | University of Florida
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. | 834 Museum Road | Suite G1 | Gainesville, FL 32611 | MAC Z3038-010
Tel 352-335-3335 | Fax 352-335-3360
Grifin is a financial application that allows you to take the spare change from your everyday purchases and automatically invest them in the companies you use and love most. They are combining financial health with savings in a fun, new, and innovative way. They are looking for forward thinking students that aren’t afraid to voice their creativity and thought. They are building technology that is the first of its kind in the industry.
Grifin is currently looking for interns that can begin May 16th. However, we can be flexible with a starting date given valid reasoning. Our end date will be July 31st, with the potential of bringing interns that show promise back in August.
It will be paid for those who looking to intern to sharpen their resume and field of knowledge. They are asking for 20 hours per week at $9.00 per hour.
For those who are wanting to work more hours and obtain course credit, we can work you the required amount and get the paperwork needed to ensure you will receive credit from Heavener. Both undergrad and grad students are invited to apply. Business, International Business, Marketing, Finance, Technology or Engineering majors are preferred but we will look at all applications.
Students will directly shadow our CEO, COO and CMO. Those interested in the internships will be submerged into the think tank business model. Our workspace is a hub of innovation, generating creative thought and never before seen business structures. We ask those that apply to be open to putting themselves out there, ready and willing to ask questions and generate ideas.
What we ask of you:
- A quick learner will do best in this environment
- A creative mind unafraid to share new thoughts, ideas or concepts that will benefit the business
- Someone who is interested in leading a team
- Someone who is interested in entrepreneurship
- Someone with a flexible schedule
- Familiar with Google docs/Microsoft word, excel
You will be given responsibilities such as:
- Working with and partially managing the marketing team
- Managing social medias in the professional setting
- Learning how to operate SEO, keywords and phrases
- Working with a full stacked developer in application design and product builds
- Making connections to help better yourself and the company.
- Listening in on phone calls and develop communication skills with high level individuals in the industry
Skills acquired/Knowledge of Field students will gain: SEO, Keywords and key phrase creation, Google analytics, how to engage in the business setting, how to work in a startup company, entrepreneurship, individual skill development with a manager and team, how to work with a team.
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please email Kyley at:
SharpSpring is looking for a Marketing Operations Intern. You will work closely with the marketing ops team to execute profitable and strategic marketing programs and campaigns. As an intern, you will assist with identifying and troubleshooting issues, data management, campaign attributions, analytics, reporting and ensuring the accuracy of lead and opportunity data.
We’re looking for candidates that possess:
- sound critical thinking skills
- attention to detail
- a love for solving puzzles
- a meticulous passion for data
Computer skills we value:
- Very comfortable with Excel (formulas, pivots tables, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, SQL plus
You’ll learn how to plan, develop, deploy and monitor automated marketing programs. You’ll get a better understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels.
Our marketing team includes fun, progressive people with a strong team spirit. We are looking for another creative, collaborative team member who takes their job, but not themselves, too seriously!
Terms: 25 hours a week in 4+ hour stints.
Hiring Immediate Interns/Part-Time Candidates.
Posted in CareerConnection where you can apply.
Looking for rising Seniors. BSBA/BABA only, Juniors, US/Perm Residence
- Participate in a 10 week program that will expose you to their business along with developing skills for your future career path.
- Gain exposure to functional areas throughout Chewy: Merchandising Operations, Customer Service, Marketing, Chewy Brands, Human Resources, Corporate Strategy, Finance, Supply Chain, and Operations, etc.
Interested students can also apply via Career Connection: http://warrington.ufl.edu/career/.