Please visit union.ufl.edu/jobs to apply!
Applications open July 1, 2019 on the FEA Website
- Applications close September 9, 2019
- Up to $5,000 in scholarships available
- Spring 2020 FIE London are eligible
- Preference given to minority and first-generation students (please check full eligibility requirements)
FEA makes life-changing, international experiences accessible to all by supporting minority and first-generation college students before, during, and after they participate in education abroad programs. With mirrored values, FIE and FEA look forward to work together to provide the financial means for under-represented students wishing with study with us in London, Dublin, and Amman as well as other programs around the globe.
The UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute is seeking a student assistant to work with our fiscal team. Some of the tasks that the intern would be responsible for, or assist with, include:
- PCard Reconciliation
- Travel (Travel Authorizations, Expense Reports, Booking)
- Review Financial Reports
- Compose Financial Reports
- HR/Payroll Reports
- General Office Duties
- Event set up
To apply for the internship position at CTSI send your resume to Amy Lawson-Ross (email@example.com). If you have questions you can email or call 352-273-8871.
UF students have the opportunity to extend their business studies at one of Warrington’s 27 international partner universities in Europe, Asia, South American and Australia.
Accepted students expand their business curriculum and international network at top-rank ed business schools while retaining their low UF tuition cost.
Heavener offers limited placements at each university in the fall and spring semester, so students are encouraged to apply early.
Applications are available through HIREWarrington!
The internship is for this summer and would start on May 13
Primarily recruiting for:
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Local Marketing Intern
- Merchandising – Own Brands Intern
- Merchandising – Taxable Grocery Intern
- Merchandising – Deli/Bakery Intern
Looking for marketing, business, finance majors
The link to our careers site and all intern job postings is below:
Interns take on a variety of projects for the college’s communications and development teams, including:
- Writing stories on student activities, faculty research, alumni accomplishments, supporters’ generosity, and college initiatives
- Marketing events to build audiences at art exhibitions, music performances, guest lecturers, theatre shows, and dance productions
- Managing and curating the college’s flagship social media platforms to engage a variety of audiences
- Capturing the work of our college through photo and video content
- Assisting with special events, such as receptions and gatherings for alumni and supporters
- Developing strategies and campaigns related to the college’s goals and initiatives
The application can be found at:
New openings now listed for Summer 2019
The Beeck Center for Social Impact + Innovation is hiring for Summer Student Analysts! We have 6 Paid Positions for Summer 2019. Apply now and spread the word.
- All positions are open to Georgetown and non-Georgetown students.
- We have positions open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis; early applications encouraged!
- Applications are due April 8 unless otherwise specified.
- You can apply for multiple positions through a single application. You will indicate multiple preferences through the survey found in each job description.
Please share this announcement widely, including outside of Georgetown. We look forward to recruiting a great group of analysts from a diversity of backgrounds. Thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.
- Digital Service Collaborative
- Inclusive Finance – Opportunity Zones
- Data Opportunities Ecosystem
- Reimagining Community Investment & Fair Finance
- Student Passport Program
- Student Engagement
In addition to these 6 positions, we will be posting 1-2 additional opportunities soon. Check our website frequently for updates! And if you haven’t already, please be sure to follow our LinkedIn page as we will be sharing more career advice, events, and research throughout the year.
Learn more at Careers at Beeck
The Loss Prevention Research Council, a research lab located near UF’s Innovation Hub has a strong partnership with the University of Florida, collaborating with faculty in Criminology, Marketing, Political Science, Engineering, and Retailing alike.
Our organization works directly with the top Loss Prevention executives at over 70 of the largest retail companies in the world. We provide research guidance, as well as a forum for open discussion and collaboration in a setting that promotes a high standard of evidence and scientific rigor in the business decision process. Please visit: www.lpresearch.org
Information About the Program
- One intern will be selected for Summer of 2019.
- Summer start date will be Monday July 8 and end Friday August 9.
- Strong candidates may be offered a permanent paid position.
- Interns will work alongside Sr. Operations Manager at the LPRC ISL (Ideation and Simulation Lab), located in the UF Innovate The Hub at 747 SW 2nd Ave.
- Interns will be responsible for 10-15 hours of on-site commitment per week spread over 2 – 3 days. The internship will total 80-100 hours. Could be more to obtain credit hours or for full time internship. Contact us!
- Intern will assist Sr. Operations Manager with project management, event planning and marketing coordination. Administration and strong design/computer skills are required and will be strengthened throughout the program.
Who We’re Looking For
- Motivated candidate pursuing administration/marketing and design, looking to gain insight and experience in the business world.
- Accounting/Quickbooks experience a plus!
- Previous experience with website design a plus!
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours before program begins
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required
- Basic understanding of CRMs and administration also a plus!
Please contact Jessi Dudley with your resume to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application for the Accounting Mentorship Program (AMP) is now open! AMP, which starts fall 2019 and concludes spring 2020, pairs students with an accountant from Dixon Hughes Goodman, a leading accounting, consulting and tax firm that is sponsoring AMP, who will be their mentor throughout the program.
We’re hosting a two-day Welcome Event to kick off the program in the fall and a three-day Capstone Event in the spring, both of which are held in Chapel Hill, NC (all expenses paid).
Additionally, AMP consists of bi-monthly online workshops that include such sessions as:
- Building an Effective Resume
- Improving your Interview Skills
- Branding Yourself
- Developing your Networking Skills
- Promoting and Supporting Diversity in the Workplace
- Choosing a Career in Accounting
At the close of the program, students will have the opportunity to interview for DHG’s Leadership Conference, which could potentially lead to paid internships!
Those who are underrepresented minorities, first-generation college students, and students who have overcome social or economic hardship are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: April 22nd, 2019.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions at: email@example.com.