Fall applications for the UF Leadership Minor are due next Wednesday, September 25, 2019!
The UF Leadership Minor is a selective university-wide minor that give students the opportunity to develop their leadership capacity.
Click on the “apply now” button below or click here to apply today! Applications will be reviewed after September 25, and students will be notified of status of acceptance and further instructions for adding the minor at that time. The next opportunity to apply after this will be late February 2020.
Students in the Leadership Minor (15 credits) will develop fundamental skills, capacities, and knowledge necessary to assume leadership, supervisory, or management positions in public, private, and non-profits organizations. Because the minor is interdisciplinary, it draws on the expertise of faculty and staff in colleges across the campus including Agricultural and Life Sciences, Business Administration, Health and Human Performance, Journalism and Communications, Psychology, and Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- AEC3414 Leadership Development (3 credits)
- 2 Leadership Electives (6 credits)
- 1 Communications Course (3 credits)
- 1 Ethics Course (3 credits)
For a full list of courses please click here.
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- The minor is open to all University of Florida students
- Students must earn a B or higher in AEC 3414: Leadership Development
- Before applying to the minor students must complete 40 credit hours and the minor must be added before a student completes 90 credit hours
- To learn more about the leadership minor please click here.
Application Due Date
Fall applications due: Wednesday, September 25, 2019