The Prospect Management, Research & Analysis department of the UF Foundation is seeking energetic, results-driven, and analytical interns for Spring 2017. Our team is an integral part of the fundraising arm of the University of Florida. Interns will learn about a major fundraising operation, as well as basic prospect research, analysis and prospect management. These are non-paid positions and must be for course credit. We welcome applicants from all majors and encourage diversity. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
• Learn about non-profit advancement operations
• Assist with various projects to support fundraising initiatives
• Perform research to create and update profiles on prospective donors
• Utilize financial, biographical, and corporate databases
• Mentorship training program provided; work one-on-one with experienced team members
• Applicants should be sophomores, juniors or seniors
• Possess excellent writing and research skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
• Adaptable, team-player, and priority-driven
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must be pursuing academic credit for internship
• Work between 10-20 hours per week, depending on credit requirement.
o Flexible hours between 8:00 AM – noon and 1:00 PM-5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Applicants should send a resume to Cynthia De Mates firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: November 13th 2016