MARKETING INTERN POST
Hartfield Insurance Group, Inc. is an independent insurance agency that concentrates on life and health insurance, focusing on client risk awareness and management. We are seeking undergraduate marketing majors to work with the owner of the company, Larry Hartfield. Applicants must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe, and have excellent communication skills. We are looking primarily for someone with a fun personality who enjoys answering people’s questions, sharing useful information over various media, and be able to work independently with meeting deadlines. Responsibilities and duties for this position include:
- Promoting the Hartfield Insurance Group’s business through community outreach, social media, and newsletters
- Educating the public by posting relevant articles about news in the insurance industry
- Helping to plan educational seminars and events
- Promoting and coordinating a martial arts-based fundraiser that benefits a local charity – Stop Children’s Cancer
- Researching, developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies
The internship will consist of two to three 4-hour shifts per week (9:30am-1:30pm or 1:00pm-5pm). This is an unpaid internship that will help you gain professional experience, expose you to an active office setting, lets you stay in Gainesville, introduce you to insurance and financial products, and allows you to exercise marketing campaigns and ideas. Candidates should send résumés and/or questions to email@example.com. Potential candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.