GMAC is back “on campus” this fall – promoting the value of graduate management education and encouraging undergraduate students to take the GMAT exam now and “bank their scores” for business. Building from our experiences, knowledge and successes over the past years, we are expanding our undergraduate campaign “Invest in Yourself” to 65 US campuses.
As we learned in our past efforts, these campaigns are not only good for the industry as a whole, but they also offer a great opportunity to promote your graduate business offerings and elevate your brand among a captive audience of undergrads on your campus. This campaign provides resources to undergraduates that include the value proposition of graduate management education to their future goals, the benefits of taking the GMAT exam now before they graduate, a Roadmap to Business School, and a host of other valuable resources – among which is a discounted exam package (We are inviting your undergraduates to test for $150 and save their scores until they are ready to apply to B-school.)
Working again with The AroundCampus Group, the on-campus undergrad marketing agency we partnered with last year, and BigLens- a digital marketing firm, here’s what we’re currently building for your campus:
• Hiring and management of one or two current undergrads to serve as brand ambassadors through peer-to-peer engagement, tabling, and participation in campus events and fairs
• Deploying geo-targeted, digital marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Snap Chat.
We recognize that Fall is a busy time for you. However, our learnings from our previous campaigns indicate your support and guidance is critical to the success of the campaign on your campus.
Some of the things we would appreciate your help include:
• Connections to the right people… Introducing us to professionals and student leaders at your university (e.g., undergrad advisors, career services, student clubs/organizations/honor societies);
• Access to common spaces and fairs/events… Helping the brand ambassador get good tabling space in the business school, on the quad and participation at campus fairs and events (this is also an opportunity to join forces). The brand ambassador assigned to your campus is Michele Mossino (email@example.com). We have encouraged Michele to come by your office and say hello. Rebecca Harris is the campaign manager from the AroundCampus Group responsible for all ambassadors. Should you run into any challenges, please feel free to contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to Glenda (email@example.com).
• Reinforced messaging… Including information about the microsite, information about GME, and special GMAT promotions in student e-comms like newsletters, emails, your social media channels, or intranets.
Here is link to the online toolkit we designed to assist your school in promoting the undergrad discount and available resources to help students prepare for the GMAT exam