Hartfield Insurance Group, Inc. is an independent insurance company with unsurpassed customer service that focuses on client risk awareness and management. We are seeking undergraduate marketing majors from the Heavener School of Business to assist and work one-on-one with the owner of the company, Larry Hartfield. Applicants must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and have excellent communication skills. We are looking primarily for someone who has ownership, takes the initiative and thinks on their feet. Responsibilities and duties for this position include:
- Maintaining client relationships by sending out letters/notices
- Keeping updated client policy information
- Analyzing alternative options available to clients
- Creating and sending out the monthly client newsletter
- Promoting the Hartfield Insurance Group’s business through community outreach, social media, and newsletters
- Helping to plan educational seminars and events
- Working with Infusionsoft, an email marketing and CRM software system
Administrative office work
- Answering phones, sending client correspondence, contacting insurance providers to verify information, making copies, sending faxes, etc.
Although the internship does consist of all of the above tasks, it is primarily marketing oriented. The internship will consist of 8-12 hours per week and we are currently looking to fill positions for the Summer 2017 semester. This is an unpaid internship that will help you gain professional experience and exposure to the marketing field as well as insurance and financial products. Candidates should send resumes and/or questions to email@example.com. Potential candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.