Background on aha Pure Foods:
aha Pure Foods is a plant-based soup company launched out of Gainesville with the mission to spread the philosophy that food should serve as the ultimate form of medicine. After our founder, Wayne Garland, was diagnosed with an incurable form of cancer and given only six months to live, he traveled to Asia and spent the next three decades conducting naturopathic research on the medicinal benefits that certain foods have on the body.
After experiencing the first-hand benefits that food has on the body, Wayne teamed up with American Chef, Alfie Crescentini, in 2013 to integrate the world’s most powerful medicinal herbs, spices and vegetables into the Standard American Diet both deliciously and naturally.
Together they launched aha Pure Foods. Packed with vital nutrients, antioxidants, probiotics, and fiber, each soup represents a culinary experience designed to supercharge the immune system.
General information about the internship:
We are looking for interns from various backgrounds including, but not limited to general business, finance, marketing/advertising, sustainability, journalism, PR, health education, nutrition.. the list goes on.
– It is an unpaid internship, but the experience is invaluable
– You may use the internship for class credit (the company has been pre-approved with multiple schools already)
– You do not need a car, although one is recommended
– Commitment is between 7-13 hours per week
*Depending on your role in the company, your hours may vary if you are interested in contributing to monthly blog posts/ write-ups and various freelance projects
– You will be interviewed based on the resume you send (along with any portfolios/ previous freelance work) and we will have a 15-30 minute conversation about your passions, future goals, and where you and I see you fitting in the company to maximize your experience!
– Starting date is January 8th and we are also accepting applicants for summer
Contact Samantha Bove at email@example.com if you are interested.