Posted in Announcement, Internship, Involvement, Job, Scholarship
Tagged Academics, All Majors, Announcement, Housing, Internship, Job, NYC
Recognizing how expensive it can be to intern in New York City, EHS is pleased to offer discounted summer rates to students currently receiving a Federal Pell Grant. We hope this initiative will give more students an opportunity to intern in the Big Apple.
Additionally, all students who reserve summer 2019 housing by March 19th will receive a $200 gift card for a food delivery service (such as Grubhub) when they arrive, also helping to lighten the cost of a summer in NYC.
Information on both offers.
Director of National Programs
Posted in Academics, Announcement, Finance, Gainesville, Information Session, International Business, Internship, Involvement, Job, Leadership, Marketing, Networking, Presenting, Writing
Tagged Academics, Announcement, business majors, Career Development, Employment, Involvement, Leadership Development, Networking, Opportunities, Summer Opportunity, UF
The Heavener School of Business is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual who is personable, works well with others, demonstrates initiative and is able to work with minimal supervision. You must be able to comprehend and follow academic policies and regulations set forth by the University of Florida and Heavener School of Business. General computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office including Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. Preferred applicant will have strong customer service skills on the phone and in person.
The position is an 8-15 hours per week commitment.
Interested candidates should email the following documents as attachments to both Alex Gauthier at firstname.lastname@example.org and Briana Klein at email@example.com by Friday, February 22nd at 5 PM EST:
- Current resume
- A brief narrative (250 words or less) that:
- Explains why you want to become a student assistant in the Academic and Career Advising Office
- Describes the most positive customer service encounter you have experienced
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Finance, Internship, Involvement, Job, Leadership
The position has responsibility for participating in key areas including: Corporate Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, SEC Reporting and Treasury. Such responsibilities are consistent with the skills performed by financial analysts in corporate and investment bank settings.
- Perform benchmark analysis and review of key performance indicators for the Company and its public peers; compare financial results across business units
- Analyze reports from equity analysts of the Company
- Research key industry trends and analyze results of customers and competitors in SEC filings and other public sources (public company comparisons)
- Assist the Company in the preparation and review of quarterly and periodic SEC filings
- Assist in preparation of earnings forecast and annual budget including review of key metrics and performance indicators
- Additional special project work in the areas of Treasury, Internal Controls, Process Improvement and Information Systems
- Minimum of three years of college education
- College coursework focused in the areas of accounting or finance
- Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Prior work experience in professional business environment preferred
Financial Systems Business Associate
This is a great opportunity to join Dycom’s finance department as Financial Systems Business Associate, where you can be a key player in helping our company maintain its competitive edge in an ever-changing diverse environment!
- Collaborate in the design and development of accounting system standardization initiatives.
- Contribute to the design and development of end-to-end accounting system solutions.
- Assist with the establishment of company wide standard processes and procedures for the accurate and timely reporting of financial data.
- Work collaboratively with interdepartmental teams to deliver identified reporting solutions in a timely manner.
- Learn and assist in financial system implementations
- Generate special ad hoc and data mining reports for management as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Prior internships in accounting, or experience with data & financials systems a plus.
- Effective technical skills with proficiency in SQL and data analysis.
- Strong M.S Excel/Access abilities
For more information on both of these opportunities, https://bit.ly/2skGVNH and https://bit.ly/2CsRnIA