Job Description: Intern.
This is your guide that will show you who we are, what to expect, and what we’re looking for.
I Am Creative:
Started in February of 2020 by Noah Wilburn. I Am Creative is a solution based creative
agency that focuses on building awareness, to create action, to take people to their next level.
Our mission statement is Changing perspectives by communicating the value of creativity,
bridging the gap between success and failure. I Am Creative has helped companies
strategize and implement their creative visions. Our growing Creative Agency is driven
by passionate thinkers who work closely with each brand to create strategies that
produce unparalleled results. We love creative content and design, we believe it is
necessary to succeed in a digital world. Currently our service is the CCA process.
Consult, Create, Advertise.
https://www.iamcreativellc.com/ click around and learn more about us, to get a better
feel of what you’re joining 🙂
Job Description (Day to day)
● Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
● Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
● Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
● Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
● Strategize new approaches for attracting clients and making sales in a B2B context and in
environments outside of your typical sales regimen
● Attract interest in products and services by advertising, networking, developing
relationships and listening to feedback
● Ability to work independently
● Be detail oriented and organized
Job Type: Commission/Job Opportunity
– Zapier savvy
– Social media savvy
– Team player
– Previous sales experience
– Communication skills
– Technologically proficient; not necessarily an expert, but knowledgeable
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– CRM experience a HUGE plus
For questions, please reach out to Noah Wilburn at email@example.com or schedule a meeting on the bottom of our website at https://www.iamcreativellc.com/