Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Internship
The UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute is seeking a student assistant to work with our fiscal team. Some of the tasks that the intern would be responsible for, or assist with, include:
- PCard Reconciliation
- Travel (Travel Authorizations, Expense Reports, Booking)
- Review Financial Reports
- Compose Financial Reports
- HR/Payroll Reports
- General Office Duties
- Event set up
To apply for the internship position at CTSI send your resume to Amy Lawson-Ross (email@example.com). If you have questions you can email or call 352-273-8871.
Posted in Business Career Services, Internship, Networking
Tagged Gainesville, HireWarrington, Sales, SharpSpring, Summer Internship, UF
Applications are available through HIREWarrington!
Posted in Announcement, BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Finance, Internship, Marketing
Tagged Announcement, Business Career Services, Career, Internship
The internship is for this summer and would start on May 13
Primarily recruiting for:
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Local Marketing Intern
- Merchandising – Own Brands Intern
- Merchandising – Taxable Grocery Intern
- Merchandising – Deli/Bakery Intern
Looking for marketing, business, finance majors
The link to our careers site and all intern job postings is below:
Posted in Academics, Announcement, Business Career Services, Career, Finance, Internship, Job, Leadership
New openings now listed for Summer 2019
The Beeck Center for Social Impact + Innovation is hiring for Summer Student Analysts! We have 6 Paid Positions for Summer 2019. Apply now and spread the word.
- All positions are open to Georgetown and non-Georgetown students.
- We have positions open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis; early applications encouraged!
- Applications are due April 8 unless otherwise specified.
- You can apply for multiple positions through a single application. You will indicate multiple preferences through the survey found in each job description.
Please share this announcement widely, including outside of Georgetown. We look forward to recruiting a great group of analysts from a diversity of backgrounds. Thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.
In addition to these 6 positions, we will be posting 1-2 additional opportunities soon. Check our website frequently for updates! And if you haven’t already, please be sure to follow our LinkedIn page as we will be sharing more career advice, events, and research throughout the year.
Learn more at Careers at Beeck
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Gainesville, Internship, Job, Marketing
The Loss Prevention Research Council, a research lab located near UF’s Innovation Hub has a strong partnership with the University of Florida, collaborating with faculty in Criminology, Marketing, Political Science, Engineering, and Retailing alike.
Our organization works directly with the top Loss Prevention executives at over 70 of the largest retail companies in the world. We provide research guidance, as well as a forum for open discussion and collaboration in a setting that promotes a high standard of evidence and scientific rigor in the business decision process. Please visit: www.lpresearch.org
Information About the Program
- One intern will be selected for Summer of 2019.
- Summer start date will be Monday July 8 and end Friday August 9.
- Strong candidates may be offered a permanent paid position.
- Interns will work alongside Sr. Operations Manager at the LPRC ISL (Ideation and Simulation Lab), located in the UF Innovate The Hub at 747 SW 2nd Ave.
- Interns will be responsible for 10-15 hours of on-site commitment per week spread over 2 – 3 days. The internship will total 80-100 hours. Could be more to obtain credit hours or for full time internship. Contact us!
- Intern will assist Sr. Operations Manager with project management, event planning and marketing coordination. Administration and strong design/computer skills are required and will be strengthened throughout the program.
Who We’re Looking For
- Motivated candidate pursuing administration/marketing and design, looking to gain insight and experience in the business world.
- Accounting/Quickbooks experience a plus!
- Previous experience with website design a plus!
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours before program begins
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required
- Basic understanding of CRMs and administration also a plus!
Please contact Jessi Dudley with your resume to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Gainesville, Internship, Marketing, Publishing
University Press of Florida is seeking interns in the following areas:
- Editorial, Design, and Production
The internship program offers students of all majors the opportunity to gain employment experience in the business of book publishing.
Apply here: https://upf.com/internships.asp
The application deadline is Friday, April 12.
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Finance, Internship, Involvement, Job, Leadership
The position has responsibility for participating in key areas including: Corporate Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, SEC Reporting and Treasury. Such responsibilities are consistent with the skills performed by financial analysts in corporate and investment bank settings.
- Perform benchmark analysis and review of key performance indicators for the Company and its public peers; compare financial results across business units
- Analyze reports from equity analysts of the Company
- Research key industry trends and analyze results of customers and competitors in SEC filings and other public sources (public company comparisons)
- Assist the Company in the preparation and review of quarterly and periodic SEC filings
- Assist in preparation of earnings forecast and annual budget including review of key metrics and performance indicators
- Additional special project work in the areas of Treasury, Internal Controls, Process Improvement and Information Systems
- Minimum of three years of college education
- College coursework focused in the areas of accounting or finance
- Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Prior work experience in professional business environment preferred
Financial Systems Business Associate
This is a great opportunity to join Dycom’s finance department as Financial Systems Business Associate, where you can be a key player in helping our company maintain its competitive edge in an ever-changing diverse environment!
- Collaborate in the design and development of accounting system standardization initiatives.
- Contribute to the design and development of end-to-end accounting system solutions.
- Assist with the establishment of company wide standard processes and procedures for the accurate and timely reporting of financial data.
- Work collaboratively with interdepartmental teams to deliver identified reporting solutions in a timely manner.
- Learn and assist in financial system implementations
- Generate special ad hoc and data mining reports for management as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Prior internships in accounting, or experience with data & financials systems a plus.
- Effective technical skills with proficiency in SQL and data analysis.
- Strong M.S Excel/Access abilities
For more information on both of these opportunities, https://bit.ly/2skGVNH and https://bit.ly/2CsRnIA
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Gainesville, Internship, Job
Spring 2019, Summer 2019, Fall 2019
Howard M. Rosenblatt, P.A.
Howard M. Rosenblatt is an attorney who specializes in Elder Law and Estate Planning. His practice has been ongoing for over 30 years before becoming of counsel to Bogin, Munns and Munns, P.A. He is an alumnus of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International and the University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law.
We are seeking both undergraduate applicants as well as any law school applicants to assist and work one-on-one with Howard and his legal assistant, Shirley Rose. Applicants must have excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and be adept at multi-tasking. It would also be preferable if the applicant had a flexible schedule. Responsibilities and duties for this job include:
- Researching case law and statutes
- Communicating with clients through phone calls
- Creating and maintaining client files
- Serving as a witness when documents (such as Wills, Deeds, Trusts, etc.) to be executed require witnesses.
This is an unpaid internship that will help you gain professional experience, expose you to a relaxed office setting that lets you stay in Gainesville, and introduce you to elder and estate planning law. Candidates should send resumes and/or questions to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Internship, Job
Johnson and Johnson has full-time jobs and internships available! Attached is the flyer with additional details. They will also be on campus next week at Career Showcase and Heavener Career Week.
F-HRLDP Internship: https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/5387180628?lang=en-us
F-HRLDP Full-time: https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/3275180606?lang=en-us
Apply in HIREWarrington!