Improve your campus with an innovative idea!
Location: To Be Announced
Kickoff: Friday, March 20th, at 5:30 PM
Final Pitches: Saturday, March 21st, at 1:00 PM
Deloitte Consulting is kicking off StartUp UF this Spring! StartUp UF is a competition that will allow students to propose a new technology-related solution to improve campus. Through the course of two days, students will work on developing the pitch for their technology solution with the help of Deloitte professionals with experience in start-up concepts and bringing new products to market. StartUp UF will give students the opportunity to learn start-up concepts while networking with Deloitte leadership.
Don’t have an idea? Students who want to participate can sign up with an idea or without an idea! Students who do not submit an idea will be placed into teams and paired with students that did submit an approved idea. Additionally, students can sign up as teams or sign up as an individual. Students that sign up as an individual will be placed into teams.
Eligibility Requirements to Participate:
• Any undergraduate student who will complete a Bachelor’s Degree between December 2020 and August 2023
• Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.2)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future, and ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
Applications can be submitted from February 24th – March 13th. To apply, please complete the steps below:
1. Complete the application using the following survey link
2. Send a copy of your resume (or resumes, if applying as a team) to email@example.com
For any questions or for more information, please email