University of Chicago, B.A., M.A. (Economics), 1976.
University of Chicago, Ph.D. (Economics and Finance), 1981.
Non-academic Position Held
Senior Economic Analyst, Amoco International Oil Co., 1976-77. Prepared evaluations of foreign investment proposals.
Academic Positions Held
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Assistant Professor of Finance, 1981-85
- School of Business Administration, University of Michigan
Assistant Professor of Finance, 1985-89
- College of Commerce and Business Administration, University of Illinois
Associate Professor of Finance, 1989-92
Professor of Finance, 1992-94
Fred S. Bailey Memorial Professor of Finance, 1994-96
- Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Visiting Professor of Finance, 1995-96
- Warrington College of Business, University of Florida
Joseph B. Cordell Eminent Scholar, 1996-present
- Published Articles
- Book Chapters and Essays
- Working Papers
- Grants, Prizes, Fellowships, Short-term visiting positions, etc.
- Associate Editorships
- Teaching and External Activities
- Seminar and Professional Meetings Presentations Since 1989
- Selected Quotes and References in Newspapers and Magazines Since 1989
- IPO Data
- Other Links
Last updated: April 22, 2019.