UF Health Communications is interested in business students for paid marketing internships.
- Writing and editing content for internal/external audiences.
- Assists marketing coordinators with development and implementation of social media plans, blog writing and website content
- Assists marketing coordinators in writing/editing patient education materials
- Assists marketing coordinators in collecting patient stories, repurposing existing content for internal and external communications channels
- Assists marketing coordinators in writing and creating physician bios.
- Shadow or help with media assists, client meetings, photo/video shoots, special events, project management and budgeting.
- Helps inform and engage diverse audiences by telling compelling stories that illustrate UF Health’s commitment to quality patient care, innovative research and health education to improve quality of life.
- 15-20 hrs./week
- Candidates must be enrolled as a university junior, senior or graduate student in a marketing, advertising or communications program
- Experience writing for multimedia communications tools using Associated Press style
- Ideal candidates will have already successfully completed a marketing internship
To apply and/or for more information, contact Alisha Katz @ firstname.lastname@example.org