Are you looking for a business-oriented internship or research position in the Spring 2022 semester and interested in developing your personal-professional skillsets? The Active Learning Program (ALP) is a 1-semester internship and research program that connects eager, well-trained undergraduate students with UF faculty and community mentors engaged in internship and research projects. Interested students apply to be enrolled in the 3-credit Active Learning Program IDS4940 course where they develop their professional skillsets in leadership, collaboration, and professional communication, while defining their personal-professional mission, values, and strengths.
You can learn more about the ALP and apply through our application: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1NtZJ861BiaS2zA and view our business-oriented internships and research projects at: https://caires.center.ufl.edu/current-projects/current-alp-projects/.
For Heavener School of Business Students, we recommend paying special attention to these projects:
- ARTSPEAKS Internship
- Bailey Learning & Arts Collective: BLAAC 2 Basics Internship
- Children Beyond Our Borders (CBOB) Internship
- Community Resources Educational Tools Campaign
- Respect My Life: Exploring Qualities, Abilities, & Achievements through the Use of Mind Mapping Project
- Seminole County 4-H Marketing Campaign
- University of Florida Center for the Humanities and the Public Sphere Internship