The University of Florida International Center (UFIC) invites students, faculty, staff and alumni to enter its annual international photography contest. Each entrant may submit up to two digital photos for one of the three categories. The contest is open from August 10 through October 16. Winners will receive prizes during International Education Week. For more information, please visit:
Category Archives: International Business
Fall 2020 scholarship applications are due soon! Awards range from $500 – $2,000 !
The Heavener School of Business in the Warrington College of Business offers two types of undergraduate scholarships:
- General academic scholarships for all undergraduate business majors (includes UF online program)
- Study abroad scholarships for those participating in our study abroad programs (all majors including accounting students are eligible)
We strongly encourage students to apply. The application deadline is May 1st.
For additional eligibility information and application instructions please visit: https://warrington.ufl.edu/undergraduate-current-students/scholarships/
Contact the scholarship coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
As UF has moved to online classes for the remainder of Spring and Summer A/C, we want Heavener undergraduate students to know that Gator Ready continues to provide students with new competency development opportunities online.
Students can complete tasks in Gator Ready through the Suitable app such as:
- Create your Professional 30 Second Pitch
- Internship/Career Research (reflect on possible internship or job positions)
- Activating and updating their HireWarrington account
Students can self-report experiences and positions such as:
- Reflecting on being a student tutor or teaching assistant
- Uploading proof of achievement, such as a certification in software
- Reporting that they have held/currently hold an E-Board position
Read and discover more about these tasks in the Suitable app or online at: https://www.suitable.co/. You already have an account! Just log in with your Gatorlink user name and password. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Gator Ready team we are still working hard to ensure you have access to the competency development opportunities you need!
- Please direct general questions to our main email address: email@example.com
Are you interested in research at UF?
Conducting research as a business student gives you an opportunity for more in-depth study of a particular business topic and is a unique achievement supplementing your undergraduate experience. If you need help getting started or would like to find out more, the Center for Undergraduate Research Board of Students (CURBS) offers Peer Advising for anyone who would like get started in undergraduate research.
To schedule an online session, follow this link: https://calendly.com/ufcurbsadvising/.
The Heavener School of Business is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual who is personable, works well with others, demonstrates initiative and is able to work with minimal supervision. You must be able to comprehend and follow academic policies and regulations set forth by the University of Florida and Heavener School of Business. General computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office including Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. Preferred applicant will have strong customer service skills on the phone and in person.
The position is an 8-15 hours per week commitment.
Interested candidates should email the following documents as attachments to both Alex Gauthier at firstname.lastname@example.org and Briana Klein at email@example.com by Friday, February 22nd at 5 PM EST:
- Current resume
- A brief narrative (250 words or less) that:
- Explains why you want to become a student assistant in the Academic and Career Advising Office
- Describes the most positive customer service encounter you have experienced