Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Internship, Job
About aha Pure Foods:
When doctors diagnosed our founder, Wayne Garland, with a terminal cancer diagnosis, he traveled to Asia with the hopes of healing himself naturally. After conducting nearly thirty years of naturopathic research, Wayne teamed up with American chef Alfie Crescentini to integrate the world’s most powerful medicinal herbs, spices and vegetables into the Standard American Diet. This was accomplished through natural and delicious soup blends packed with vital nutrients, antioxidants, probiotics, and fiber. Together, they launched aha Pure Foods with the philosophy “food is medicine”.
- Prepare creative content through the use of photography, videography, writing, and editing
- Collaborate with team members on weekly projects
- Perform research on competition and analyze trends
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Monitor social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Manage social media channels
- Assist in weekly samplings at Lucky’s Market and other community events
- Help prepare and package soups at our kitchen
This is an unpaid position with the opportunity for growth, experience, and course credit. The time commitment is 10-15 hours per week.
To apply, please fill out the form below…
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via email will not be accepted.
Posted in Academics, Accounting, Announcement, BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Finance, Gainesville, Involvement, Job, Leadership, Marketing, Networking, Presenting
Tagged Academics, Announcement, business majors, Career Development, Employment, Involvement, Job, Networking, Opportunities
The Heavener School of Business is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual who is personable, works well with others, demonstrates initiative and is able to work with minimal supervision. You must be able to comprehend and follow academic policies and regulations set forth by the University of Florida and Heavener School of Business. General computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office including Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. Preferred applicant will have strong customer service skills on the phone and in person.
The position is an 8-15 hours per week commitment.
Interested candidates should email the following documents as attachments to both Alex Gauthier at email@example.com and Lily Huddleston at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 07th at 5 PM EST:
- Current resume
- A brief narrative (250 words or less) that:
- Explains why you want to become a student assistant in the Academic and Career Advising Office
- Describes the most positive customer service encounter you have experienced
Posted in Academics, Announcement, BCS, Business Career Services, Gainesville, Networking
Tagged Academics, All Majors, Announcement, Business Career Services
Hey Business Gators!
Come out to the welcome back block party hosted by BCS and PEPSICO on August 26 from 11-2! There will be free drawstring bags for the first 400 students who arrive.
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Internship
The UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute is seeking a student assistant to work with our fiscal team. Some of the tasks that the intern would be responsible for, or assist with, include:
- PCard Reconciliation
- Travel (Travel Authorizations, Expense Reports, Booking)
- Review Financial Reports
- Compose Financial Reports
- HR/Payroll Reports
- General Office Duties
- Event set up
To apply for the internship position at CTSI send your resume to Amy Lawson-Ross (email@example.com). If you have questions you can email or call 352-273-8871.
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Gainesville, Internship, Marketing, Publishing
University Press of Florida is seeking interns in the following areas:
- Editorial, Design, and Production
The internship program offers students of all majors the opportunity to gain employment experience in the business of book publishing.
Apply here: https://upf.com/internships.asp
The application deadline is Friday, April 12.
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Finance, Internship, Involvement, Job, Leadership
The position has responsibility for participating in key areas including: Corporate Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, SEC Reporting and Treasury. Such responsibilities are consistent with the skills performed by financial analysts in corporate and investment bank settings.
- Perform benchmark analysis and review of key performance indicators for the Company and its public peers; compare financial results across business units
- Analyze reports from equity analysts of the Company
- Research key industry trends and analyze results of customers and competitors in SEC filings and other public sources (public company comparisons)
- Assist the Company in the preparation and review of quarterly and periodic SEC filings
- Assist in preparation of earnings forecast and annual budget including review of key metrics and performance indicators
- Additional special project work in the areas of Treasury, Internal Controls, Process Improvement and Information Systems
- Minimum of three years of college education
- College coursework focused in the areas of accounting or finance
- Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Prior work experience in professional business environment preferred
Financial Systems Business Associate
This is a great opportunity to join Dycom’s finance department as Financial Systems Business Associate, where you can be a key player in helping our company maintain its competitive edge in an ever-changing diverse environment!
- Collaborate in the design and development of accounting system standardization initiatives.
- Contribute to the design and development of end-to-end accounting system solutions.
- Assist with the establishment of company wide standard processes and procedures for the accurate and timely reporting of financial data.
- Work collaboratively with interdepartmental teams to deliver identified reporting solutions in a timely manner.
- Learn and assist in financial system implementations
- Generate special ad hoc and data mining reports for management as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Prior internships in accounting, or experience with data & financials systems a plus.
- Effective technical skills with proficiency in SQL and data analysis.
- Strong M.S Excel/Access abilities
For more information on both of these opportunities, https://bit.ly/2skGVNH and https://bit.ly/2CsRnIA
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Gainesville, Internship, Job
Spring 2019, Summer 2019, Fall 2019
Howard M. Rosenblatt, P.A.
Howard M. Rosenblatt is an attorney who specializes in Elder Law and Estate Planning. His practice has been ongoing for over 30 years before becoming of counsel to Bogin, Munns and Munns, P.A. He is an alumnus of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International and the University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law.
We are seeking both undergraduate applicants as well as any law school applicants to assist and work one-on-one with Howard and his legal assistant, Shirley Rose. Applicants must have excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and be adept at multi-tasking. It would also be preferable if the applicant had a flexible schedule. Responsibilities and duties for this job include:
- Researching case law and statutes
- Communicating with clients through phone calls
- Creating and maintaining client files
- Serving as a witness when documents (such as Wills, Deeds, Trusts, etc.) to be executed require witnesses.
This is an unpaid internship that will help you gain professional experience, expose you to a relaxed office setting that lets you stay in Gainesville, and introduce you to elder and estate planning law. Candidates should send resumes and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Internship, Job
Johnson and Johnson has full-time jobs and internships available! Attached is the flyer with additional details. They will also be on campus next week at Career Showcase and Heavener Career Week.
F-HRLDP Internship: https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/5387180628?lang=en-us
F-HRLDP Full-time: https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/3275180606?lang=en-us
Apply in HIREWarrington!
Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career
“At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting-edge financial technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education, and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JPMorgan Chase.”
JP Morgan is hiring the following roles in their Branches and is looking for Military Veterans with the skills in the following areas:
-Branch Manager Trainee
-Lead Teller Operations Specialist
-Private Client Banker
-Home Lending Advisor
-Private Client Advisor
Chase Recruiters will be online to chat and discuss these career opportunities.