Category Archives: App Development
Register for LeadUF Today!
LeadUF, hosted by the David & Wanda Brown Center for Leadership & Service, is a foundational leadership development experience that includes an overnight retreat and several meetings. LeadUF allows you to build personal skills and understanding, become a leader on campus, and connect with other students. This unique, limited access experience is ideal for 1st and 2nd year students. Start the new year off by making 2020 about investing in your leadership development! Applications are OPEN and are due January 17th. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/LeadUFregistration
The SEO Career Team is looking for talented juniors for positions with IBM FINANCE – Summer Internship (3 months) and Co-op (6 months). Please see steps to apply and a brief description below:
Here’s how to apply to the IBM positions:
- APPLY – https://career.seo-usa.org/program/how-to-apply/
- VERIFY YOUR EMAIL
- EMAIL YOUR RESUME – email@example.com
- SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2019) for 26 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). IBM Finance operates as a values-driven team and trusted business advisor to business operations. IBM Finance plays an integral role in driving key business decisions, supporting operations, and influencing business results.
- Be proficient with analytical and presentation tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent thinker who’s organized, has great attention to detail, and can multi-task
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data, spot trends, and generate meaningful insights
- Ability to build relationships, make decisions quickly & influence change
- Ability to synthesize data into an easy to understand story & articulate key messages across multiple audiences
- Location – Westchester County, NY
We are still seeking talented freshmen, sophomores and juniors for other exciting internships. You must apply to SEO Career in order to be considered for those opportunities – https://career.seo-usa.org/program/how-to-apply/
SEO Career partners with more than 80 leading companies across the country to help talented students like you land coveted internships! By joining SEO Career, you’ll get free access to top job opportunities, free online training, and interview prep.