The 2020 Women’s Entrepreneurship Summit, presented by the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Center at the UF Warrington College of Business and the UF Collaboratory for Women Innovators at UF Innovate, offers inspirational stories and lessons learned from successful women entrepreneurs. The event provides opportunities for UF women to connect with peers and other successful business leaders to foster shared learning and community-building, as well as networking, mentoring, start-up and career advice, and career connections. This year’s [virtual] Women’s Entrepreneurship Summit will be on November 6th from 10:00-11:45 AM. You can register for the free event here.
The 2020 virtual event is free for all UF students, faculty, staff and members of the local community and will feature:
- Taylor Williams (keynote), Creative Director of Guts & Glory GNV, a storytelling venture focusing on using improv and communications training to help teams and companies build positive culture, and Lead Facilitator of Guts & Glory Creative Consulting
- Seyi Falade, Vice President of Cornerstone Barricades, a Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) service provider specializing in road construction and safety
- Sara Schley, President of Seed Systems consulting, and WeTheChange, a non-profit for women CEOs of Certified B Corporations and other purpose driven organizations who share a belief in the power of business as a force for good
- Dr. Bertrhude Albert, CEO and co-founder of P4H Global, a non-profit working to redefine aid by partnering with Haitian educators to provide quality teacher training
- Robyn Crawford, Founder of Eden Books, an online publisher and bookstore of romance novels focused on elevating the voices of women authors
- Victoria Wylde, CEO and Founder of Alterra Hemp, a hemp genetics lab & seed plant farm providing genetically-superior plants to farmers from coast to coast
For more information about the Women’s Entrepreneurship Summit, visit the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center page.