As UF has moved to online classes for the remainder of Spring and Summer A/C, we want Heavener undergraduate students to know that Gator Ready continues to provide students with new competency development opportunities online.
Students can complete tasks in Gator Ready through the Suitable app such as:
- Create your Professional 30 Second Pitch
- Internship/Career Research (reflect on possible internship or job positions)
- Activating and updating their HireWarrington account
Students can self-report experiences and positions such as:
- Reflecting on being a student tutor or teaching assistant
- Uploading proof of achievement, such as a certification in software
- Reporting that they have held/currently hold an E-Board position
Read and discover more about these tasks in the Suitable app or online at: https://www.suitable.co/. You already have an account! Just log in with your Gatorlink user name and password. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Gator Ready team we are still working hard to ensure you have access to the competency development opportunities you need!
- Please direct general questions to our main email address: email@example.com