Hartfield Insurance Group, Inc. is an independent insurance agency that concentrates on life and health insurance, focusing on client risk awareness and management. We are seeking hardworking individuals to assist and work with the owner of the company, Larry Hartfield. Applicants must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, be detailed oriented, and have excellent communication skills. These individuals should like to produce new creative solutions and take pride in a job well done by maintaining accurate client records. Responsibilities and duties for this position include:
- Maintaining client relationships by sending out letters/notices
- Analyzing alternative options available to clients
- Auditing client files, maintaining and updating database information
- Creating Excel spreadsheets to summarize client data
- Updating client information and making sure information systems are efficiently linked
- Answering phones, sending client correspondence, contacting insurance providers, making copies, sending faxes, etc.
General interns may also gain some legal and financial planning experience assisting lawyer Howard M. Rosenblatt, with estate/financial planning.
The internship will consist of two to three 4-hour shifts per week (9:30am-1:30pm or 1:00pm-5pm). This is an unpaid internship that will help you gain professional experience, expose you to an active office setting, and introduce you to insurance and financial products. Candidates should send résumés and/or questions to email@example.com. Potential candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.