Seeking a transfer student who has a passion for mentoring incoming transfer students. This position is open to all current Heavener School of Business transfer students for this coming Spring 2020 semester that will help with the facilitation of class activities, securing student panel guests in addition to other responsibilities.
• A transfer student who successfully completed the GEB4930 – Transfer Success Seminar course
• Has been a business student at least two full semesters
• 2.75 UF GPA or higher
• Has either completed the internship requirement (GEB4941 or Retail), has prior internship/work experience, or has completed a study abroad or exchange.
• Comfortable communicating with students and giving presentations in front of a class
• Lead class icebreaker activity
• Monitor attendance in class each week
• Attend every class as well as facilitate discussions
• Respond to students emails
• Write weekly recap email to students
• Meet with the instructor for approx. 1 hour once a week to go over class material/concerns
• Hold office hours in order to assist students individually
TA position is a paid stipend role.
SPRING 2020 CLASS SCHEDULE: Mondays from 11:45am-1:40pm.
If interested, please email email@example.com along with a copy of your resume.