About aha Pure Foods:
When doctors diagnosed our founder, Wayne Garland, with a terminal cancer diagnosis, he traveled to Asia with the hopes of healing himself naturally. After conducting nearly thirty years of naturopathic research, Wayne teamed up with American chef Alfie Crescentini to integrate the world’s most powerful medicinal herbs, spices and vegetables into the Standard American Diet. This was accomplished through natural and delicious soup blends packed with vital nutrients, antioxidants, probiotics, and fiber. Together, they launched aha Pure Foods with the philosophy “food is medicine”.
- Prepare creative content through the use of photography, videography, writing, and editing
- Collaborate with team members on weekly projects
- Perform research on competition and analyze trends
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Monitor social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Manage social media channels
- Assist in weekly samplings at Lucky’s Market and other community events
- Help prepare and package soups at our kitchen
This is an unpaid position with the opportunity for growth, experience, and course credit. The time commitment is 10-15 hours per week.
To apply, please fill out the form below…
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. Applications via email will not be accepted.