The position has responsibility for participating in key areas including: Corporate Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, SEC Reporting and Treasury. Such responsibilities are consistent with the skills performed by financial analysts in corporate and investment bank settings.
- Perform benchmark analysis and review of key performance indicators for the Company and its public peers; compare financial results across business units
- Analyze reports from equity analysts of the Company
- Research key industry trends and analyze results of customers and competitors in SEC filings and other public sources (public company comparisons)
- Assist the Company in the preparation and review of quarterly and periodic SEC filings
- Assist in preparation of earnings forecast and annual budget including review of key metrics and performance indicators
- Additional special project work in the areas of Treasury, Internal Controls, Process Improvement and Information Systems
- Minimum of three years of college education
- College coursework focused in the areas of accounting or finance
- Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Prior work experience in professional business environment preferred
Financial Systems Business Associate
This is a great opportunity to join Dycom’s finance department as Financial Systems Business Associate, where you can be a key player in helping our company maintain its competitive edge in an ever-changing diverse environment!
- Collaborate in the design and development of accounting system standardization initiatives.
- Contribute to the design and development of end-to-end accounting system solutions.
- Assist with the establishment of company wide standard processes and procedures for the accurate and timely reporting of financial data.
- Work collaboratively with interdepartmental teams to deliver identified reporting solutions in a timely manner.
- Learn and assist in financial system implementations
- Generate special ad hoc and data mining reports for management as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Prior internships in accounting, or experience with data & financials systems a plus.
- Effective technical skills with proficiency in SQL and data analysis.
- Strong M.S Excel/Access abilities
For more information on both of these opportunities, https://bit.ly/2skGVNH and https://bit.ly/2CsRnIA