The Department of Distance and Continuing Education at the University of Florida is excited to host the 2nd Annual Inspiring Women Leaders Conference, March 7-8, 2019 at the University of Florida Hilton Conference Center. This two-day event offers personal and professional development opportunities for engagement with women leaders from across the country. The IWL conference is an interactive learning platform designed to target leadership and business skills.
Participating in the 2019 IWL Conference will allow you to:
- Gain tools for developing your professionalism, new skills, and business contacts.
- Learn how to become an authentic leader and overcome obstacles to leadership.
- Increase your connections and boost your circle of influence.
- Recognize bias and barriers and how to remove them.
- Develop strategies to manage conflict, increase confidence and communicate effectively.
- Identify steps for avoiding hidden obstacles, seizing opportunities and being seen as a leader.
During this conference participants will be both challenged and inspired to sharpen their skills, interact with others, and leave this event energized and eager to share their new findings.