Posted in BCS, Business Career Services, Career, Internship, Job
Johnson and Johnson has full-time jobs and internships available! Attached is the flyer with additional details. They will also be on campus next week at Career Showcase and Heavener Career Week.
F-HRLDP Internship: https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/5387180628?lang=en-us
F-HRLDP Full-time: https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/3275180606?lang=en-us
Apply in HIREWarrington!
Posted in Internship
Have you ever wondered what is like to work in an art museum? Harn internships are offered with the goal of providing professional experience, growth opportunities and guidance from museum professionals. Interns have gone on to careers ranging from marketing to retail management at institutions such as the Guggenheim, Christie’s Auction House, and LACMA.
Spring internships are available in Rentals Events, Social Media and Web, Retail Management, Human Resources, Development and more! Deadline for applications is October 15, 2018. Interested candidates can find instructions, applications and project descriptions at www.harn.ufl.edu/intern. Questions? Contact Paige Willis, Education Program Assistant, at 352.294.7062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Announcement, Career, Scholarships
Tagged All Majors, Announcement, Scholarship, Study Abroad
The Warrington College of Business’s Heavener School of Business offers several opportunities for students to apply for scholarships: in March for summer semester, in May for fall semesters and again in October for spring semester awards. Over $60,000 in scholarships, in amounts ranging from $500 to $2,000, was awarded this past year to undergraduate business, online business, and students studying abroad.
- Academic scholarships:
- Undergraduate Business majors (not accounting) taking 12 credit hours;
- Online students pursuing a Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- Study Abroad scholarships:
- Students (including students from accounting and other colleges) who intend to study abroad on a Heavener International Program (UF in Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, Rome or Beijing Internship); or
- Business-only majors planning to participate on an exchange program
To apply for the study abroad or academic scholarship, complete the online scholarship application. Have your essay, Financial Aid Award Letter and resume saved as PDF documents before you start the application. Application must be completed all at once.
- Online scholarship application which includes academic plan and permission for Disclosure
- Personal essay with a statement of purpose (1-2 pages, double-spaced)
- Indication of need for scholarship
- Outline of academic and career goals
- Description of study abroad plans and goals, if studying abroad
- Financial Aid Award Letter as a PDF document (from UF Student Self-Service)
- Letter of recommendation
Letter cannot be from a Heavener School of Business International Programs staff member. Recommendation letter must be in PDF document format to be uploaded to the application. The recommender may email the letter.
- Additional essays (if applicable)
For more information follow this link: https://warrington.ufl.edu/undergraduate-current-students/scholarships/
Posted in Announcement
ORACLE is hiring! If you are interested in a Business Development Consultant, this is the opportunity you’ll want to consider!
This is an exciting chance to learn and acquire new skills while working alongside the best in the business.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, outgoing students, who harbor a passion for technology and people, and want to grow their careers in sales.
If you share our hunger and the passion to be part of a culture of innovation, agility, and performance, we invite you to apply!
Below are some links to help you get familiar with the program, the company and the role:
- Prior to any consideration for this opportunity, Oracle requires that you apply online.
- Please also send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.