Warrington Diplomats Application
We are pleased that you are interested in becoming a member of the Warrington Diplomats!
The Warrington Diplomats, the official ambassadors for the Warrington College of Business, are a highly motivated and committed group of students selected through a competitive application process. The value of the Warrington Diplomats lies in their ability to create and reinvent ideas, programs, and services that address the needs of business students. All members have the opportunity to gain leadership experience and give back to the college. The Warrington Diplomats serve the college by giving tours to prospective students, hosting college events, planning events and Leadership Ventures, and interacting with students in Diplomat Office Hours, among many more other opportunities.
- Attend Bi-Weekly Meetings on Tuesday night at 6:15pm
- Serve on one Standing Committee
- Devote 2-6 hours peer week to trainings, meetings, tours, and other responsibilities. The schedule of a Warrington Diplomat changes throughout the semester where there are some weeks, you will be working much more than 2-6 hours (Heavener Career Week), and some weeks there will be less time commitments.
- Willingness to help with any task and be a leader, representing the Warrington College of Business to the best of your ability.
- Rising Junior, Senior, or Graduate business or accounting major
- Minimum 3.3 overall UF GPA
- Online Application Questions
- Cover Letter
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Letters of Recommendation
Applicants are required to have TWO recommendations. Letters must be submitted by the application deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late recommendations will not be accepted.
- One recommendation must come from a Warrington Faculty or Staff member.
- **Warrington Faculty/Staff recommenders have the option of submitting a traditional letter, or completing a recommendation form. https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eboA5UJE6Zg5zh3
- Application Deadline- Fri March 18, 2016 at NOON (including all recommendations)
- Interview Notifications and Signup- March 23-25, 2016
- Interviews- Week of March 28, 2016
- Notifications (via email)- Tues April 5, 2016
- Warrington Diplomat Meeting and Social- Tues April 12, 2016, 6:15pm, 230 Heavener Hall