Warrington Diplomats Executive Board Application
We are pleased that you are interested in serving on the Warrington Diplomats Executive Board! Applications close on Friday, April 7th, 2017 at NOON. Please make sure to read through the entire application to avoid any confusion. We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Attend Weekly Executive Board Meetings
- Attend Bi-Weekly Warrington Diplomat Meetings on Tuesday nights at 6:15pm
- Devote 2-6 hours per week to trainings, meetings, tours, and other responsibilities. The schedule of a Warrington Diplomat changes throughout the semester where there are some weeks, you will be working much more than 2-6 hours (Heavener Career Week), and some weeks there will be less time commitments.
- Willingness to help with any task and be a leader by example, representing the Warrington College of Business to the best of your ability.
- Take initiative in all areas of program
- Current Warrington Diplomat
- Minimum 3.3 Overall UF GPA
- Online Application Questions
- It is recommended you save your answers in the Microsoft Word document to avoid technical difficulty.
- Candidate will be interviewed by executive board member and advisor
- Application Deadline: Fri April 7, 2017 at NOON
- Interview Notification: end of day Fri April 7, 2017
- Interviews: April 12-13, 2017
- Notifications: end of day Thurs April 13, 2017
** It is highly encouraged candidates meet with current executive board members in desired roles and advisor prior to interviewing.
If you have any general questions or concerns, please contact the Warrington Diplomats at firstname.lastname@example.org.