BUMP Mentee Application – Fall 2016
Fall 2016 Mentee Applications are open and will close on Monday, Sept 5, 2016 at 11:59pm.
- Any Warrington College of Business Freshman, Sophomore, or New Transfer Student
- Ability to commit to fully engage and take advantage of everything BUMP and your BUMP Mentor has to offer
- Unlike other CCLD Programs or student organizations, the main development and heart of the program occurs as a mentor and mentee pair outside of structured meetings, trainings, and events. Therefore, it is important to be able to effectively manage your time and make your BUMP mentor a priority.
- Meet with your mentor approx. once per week, but no less than every two weeks. Most pairs meet at least once per week.
- The more you put into this experience, the more you will benefit, learn, and grow.
Mandatory Dates (**All meetings are held from 6:00-7:30PM in Heavener Hall 160 unless otherwise noted**)
- Thursday, September 15- Mentee Orientation
- Sunday, September 18- BUMP Retreat @ Lake Wauburg (11am-2pm)
- Thursday, September 29- BUMP Meeting
- Thursday, October 6- BUMP Social (Details TBD)
- Thursday, October 20- BUMP Meeting
- Thursday, November 3- BUMP Meeting
- Thursday, November 17- BUMP Awards and Wrap-Up
**Attendance is highly encouraged at various informal social events which will be added throughout the semester**
Mentee Recruitment Timeline
- Thursday, September 1: Business Bash (stop by the BUMP table and meet some advisory board members)
- Friday, September 2 at noon: Mentee Application Deadline
- Friday, September 9: Notification Emails
For technical application questions, please contact Scott.Nachlis@warrington.ufl.edu. For all other questions, please email BUMP@warrington.ufl.edu. We look forward to seeing your application!