BUMP Mentee Application – Fall 2018
Fall 2018 Mentee Applications are open and will close on September 5th at noon.
- Any Warrington College of Business Freshman, Sophomore, or New Transfer Student
- Ability to commit to fully engage and take advantage of everything BUMP and your BUMP Mentor has to offer
- Unlike other CLP Programs or student organizations, the main development and heart of the program occurs as a mentor and mentee pair outside of structured meetings, trainings, and events. Therefore, it is important to be able to effectively manage your time and make your BUMP mentor a priority.
- Meet with your mentor approx. once per week, but no less than every two weeks. Most pairs meet at least once per week.
- The more you put into this experience, the more you will benefit, learn, and grow.
Mandatory Dates (**All meetings are held from 6:00-7:30PM in Heavener Hall 160 unless otherwise noted**)
Thursday, September 13th 6-7:30 p.m. Mentee Orientation
Sunday, September 16th 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. BUMP Retreat
Thursday, September 27th 6-7:30 p.m. Mentee Meeting #1
Thursday, September 27th 7:30 p.m. BUMP Social #1
Thursday, October 18th 6-7:30 p.m. BUMP Social #2
Thursday, October 25th 6-7:30 p.m. Mentee Meeting #2
Thursday, November 8th 6-7:30 p.m. BUMP Social #3
Thursday, November 15th 6-7:30 p.m. Mentee Meeting #3
Thursday, November 29th 6-7:30 p.m. BUMP Awards & Wrap-Up
**Attendance is highly encouraged at various informal social events which will be added throughout the semester**
Mentee Recruitment Timeline
Tuesday, August 28th: Business Bash (stop by the BUMP table and meet some advisory board members)
Wednesday, September 5th at noon: Mentee Application Deadline