BUMP Mentee Application – Spring 2018
Spring 2018 Mentee Applications are open and will close on Wednesday, January 17th, at midnight.
- Any Warrington College of Business Freshman, Sophomore, or New Transfer Student
- Ability to commit to fully engage and take advantage of everything BUMP and your BUMP Mentor has to offer
- Unlike other CLP Programs or student organizations, the main development and heart of the program occurs as a mentor and mentee pair outside of structured meetings, trainings, and events. Therefore, it is important to be able to effectively manage your time and make your BUMP mentor a priority.
- Meet with your mentor approx. once per week, but no less than every two weeks. Most pairs meet at least once per week.
- The more you put into this experience, the more you will benefit, learn, and grow.
Mandatory Dates (**All meetings are held from 6:00-7:30PM in Heavener Hall 160 unless otherwise noted**)
- Thursday, January 25- Mentee Orientation
- Sunday, February 4- BUMP Retreat @ Flavet Field (11am-2pm)
- Thursday, February 8- Mentee Meeting #1
- Thursday, February 22 – BUMP Social
- Thursday, March 15 – Mentee Meeting #2
- Thursday, March 22 – BUMP Social @ 7:30pm
- Thursday, March 29- Mentee Meeting #3
- Thursday, April 5- BUMP Social @ 6:30pm
- Thursday, April 12-BUMP Awards and Wrap-Up (Bryan 232)
**Attendance is highly encouraged at various informal social events which will be added throughout the semester**
Mentee Recruitment Timeline
- Tuesday, January 16: Business Bash (stop by the BUMP table and meet some advisory board members)
- Wednesday, January 17 at midnight: Mentee Application Deadline
For all questions, please email BUMP@warrington.ufl.edu. We look forward to seeing your application!