Fracture is looking to fill 3 paid intern positions in their marketing department and all of them would gain excellent hands-on experience in several marketing disciplines:
Market Research – Demographics, competitive, personal development
Social Media/Blogging – Content creation, curation and overall management of a variety of channels such as Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Email Marketing – Campaign setup, drip content creation, promotional content creation and split testing
Landing Page creation and optimization
Analytics & Measurement – They’re going to show you how to measure what is working and not working. Interns learn how to use Google Analytics, their CRM reporting system and several other niche reporting tools.
Great candidates are:
· Internet savvy – Familiar with WordPress, Google, Boolean searches, social media platforms etc
· Good writers – Do you enjoy writing? Do you blog for fun? Can you sit down and opine on a topic of interest hash out an entire article within an hour or two? GOOD! They need people that want to hone this skill and put it to use.
· Strong with Excel – They create a lot of reports and analysis documents and that means using Excel, Google spreadsheets and other tools to analyze data.
· Organized – To be effective today in any office, you need to have organizational skills and understand how to prioritize your time. They can teach you very advanced time management skills – They have built a culture of personal time management, but you need to come in organized or you will wash out and waste everyone’s time.
· High Character – Their team is small and very much like a family. They support each other, respect each other and most important TRUST each other. No gossip, no back biting and above all, the golden rule applies here – it’s the only way to survive in a busy and sometimes stressful workplace.
Interns will be paid an hourly rate of $8.50 an hour and must be able to meet a 20 hour per week minimum.
Herb Jones, CMO